Draeger's Supermarket is looking to add an Accounts Receivable Specialist! This supermarket is a rapidly growing company that will give you amazing cross training and exposure to all dimensions of our operations, in addition to being a part of a stellar team and family.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will support the Sales Accounting Manager and the Chief Financial Officer with all administrative duties and corporate initiatives. This individual has frequent interaction with customers, owners and employees, and reports directly to the Sales Accounting Manager and Owners in our South San Francisco office.
Change responsibilities for Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and Sales Accounting Manager
- Produce departmental sales analysis report and other management reports
- Post reconcile daily sales receipts and produce cashier reconciliation reports following up with variances
- Assist with monthly billings and sales related GL account reconciliations
- Attend to customer inquiries, process credit applications, and invoices for customers and vendor allowances
- Process and collect outstanding accounts receivable including, past due, bad debts and bad checks
Change requirements for Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Must have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a Sales Accounting and Accounts Receivable role
- A plus if you have experience with general ledger accounting
- Familiar with Customer service duties over the phone, in person and in writing
- Possess sound judgment when planning and accomplishing goals
- Must have excellent time management, organization and project skills
- Be flexible in a variety of situations and be a team player
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and financial accounting software. Quickbooks a plus!