Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Urgently hiring a Bilingual Senior Logistics Operator! Remote role that may require onsite at customer site in the future.
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Bilingual Senior Logistics Operator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Santa Fe Springs, CA warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep transportation running smoothly.
As a Senior Logistics Operator you will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure environmental and social sustainability of logistics operations. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution. Bilingual in Korean is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Senior Logistics Operator
- Receive shipping documents (B/L, Arrival Notice, ISF info, etc) and review for accuracy
- Prepare D/O for drayage shipments & send the order to trucker
- Plan warehouse's space
- Troubleshoot all issues from cargo pick up from seal port to ship out
- Report damage cases in transit or at warehouse to customer
- Receive spot quotation from service providers & propose AT to customers
- Maintain essential account documentation up to date
- Follow SOP/Work instructions and ensure operational SOP compliance
- Accurate data entry into in-house systems (Cello)
- Handle settlement for AR/AP through in-house system (Cello)
Requirements for Senior Logistics Operator
- Bilingual (Korean) required
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Advanced skills using Outlook and Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem solver mindset, self-motivated, organized, strong work ethic